Here you will find everything you need to know at a glance – including information on trade fair participation, travelling to and from the event and services on the exhibition grounds.
|11 May||09:00 – 17:00
|12 May||09:00 – 17:00
|13 May||09:00 – 14:30|
- FREE of charge
- To provide a safe, healthy, and reliable exhibition environment, the necessary epidemic prevention measures will be provided in accordance with the requirements of the joint defense and control mechanism of the State Council and the novel coronavirus pneumonia prevention and control guideline of the Convention and Exhibition Industry. All personnel entering the exhibition hall must do the real-name registration, please provide your true name, valid ID/Passport numbers & mobile phone number for registration. Before you enter the venue onsite, your original ID card/Passport will be verified and you must wear a mask, show your health code and take a temperature check.
- Open to trade visitors only and persons aged under 18 will not be admitted.
- Register online to receive e-badge in advance to ease you visit the show.
Who should attend
- Construction company, contractor
- Architectural design Institute
- Architects, interior designer
- Property developers
- Estate management company
- Agent, distributors, wholesaler
- Importers, exporters, traders
- Integrator, installer
- Commercial users and public facilities
- Educational Institution
- Hospital and nursing institutions
- Hotel and Entertainment venue
- Service Providers
- Thermo-electric company
- Heating Company
- Electric power plant
- Industrial End-users
- Government, association